Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 11:03 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] New Computer

I have finally bitten the bullet and bought myself a laptop.

I have searched and read till my blind eyes were crossed, even went to local stores in the area, I believe the one I have purchased today is best deal in town for what comes on it.

My first purchase through Amazon.com and get this y'all, no tax!

Here's my info on my new little honey..

http://www.amazon.com/N53SV-DH72-15-6-Inch-Versatile-Entertainment-Aluminum/dp/B005PAK23A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322023585&sr=8-1

Now, I'll be asking y'all all sorts of Q/A on how to use it, get ready you've been warned,lol

Trish