Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 7:06 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] question getting narrator to run on windows 7

Hi Mark,
When in the Narrator window, you can simply move to the exit button, and hit
the spacebar, and you will get a dialogue asking if you want to turn it off,
and you will be given the choice of Yes or No.
When you press Windows key + U, that opens the Ease of Access Center, and
pressing Alt + N, starts Narrator.
HTH,
Rick Justice
----- Original Message ----- From: "mark" <marktorger...@my180.net>