http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1401-startup-programs-change.html

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of carliss
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 8:24 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Resending; Putting a program in startup menu,
forgot to put operating system.

Hello Listers,

I need to put a program in the startup menu so the program will start when
the computer starts.  The problem is, I don't know how to do it.  I've tried
appending the program to the startup menu, but that doesn't put the program
in the startup menu.  In order for the program to start when the computer
starts it has to be in, the startup menu.

So, please will someone tell me in detail how to put a program in the
startup menu. Appending it to the startup menu just isn't working .

I remember putting a program in the startup menu a long time ago using
windows explorer.  But now I forgot how I did it.

I'm using windows7 professional.

Thanks! For your help.

carliss