From: "David Ferrin" <d...@jaws-users.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 8:50 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] need help removing a virus

My brother's system is infected with a particularly nasty peace of software
called "Trojan/DOS alureon e". Looking for any advice that will lead to
getting his system out of my house as soon as possible.
David Ferrin
Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't
want to impress people they don't like
"Will Rogers"