Hi Kimsan,

I have never tried to follow the steps, I have them saved in case I needed
them at some point.  Sorry, I can't help you.  Take care.

  From: Kimsan
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 12:17 PM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] recycle bin

  Hi Mike:
  I followed the steps and I must've not done something right because I do
not
  see the recycle bin in the sendto option.
  After creating the sendto shortcut, do I just copy and paste the recycle
bin
  Icon over to the sendto shortcut that asked for me to create in the parent
  window?
  I will look at the program you [provided in an earlier message if this
  becomes a pain in the arce.