From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Misty Dawn Bradley
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 1:14 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Scanning & organizing bills

Hi,
I am using an HP all in one scanner with Abby Fine Reader or ReadIris 12.
I have never used the Neat Receipts scanner or Neat Desk scanner before, but I
guess the accessibility all depends on the software that comes with it and also
what OCR software that you use to scan the papers with.

Misty Dawn Bradley
mistydbrad...@gmail.com