From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Michael Amaro
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 5:41 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] uninstalling Mcafee

Hello Listers,
Mcafee came with my w 7 laptop how do I uninstall it?
Thanks
Michael
Windows Live ID:
mikeam...@earthlink.net
Skype ID:
mikeameli
e-mail:
mikeam...@earthlink.net
John F. Kennedy
"Ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your
country.  running jaws 11 For answers to frequently asked questions about
this list visit: