David, thanks for the reply. I'm going to move ahead, and take the problems as they come, should we have any. I don't want to lose this opportunity, and I feel if I say anything to them now, I will, because that's what has happened to me many times in the past. Maybe they can work with me to come up with a suitable solution. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Bundy" <dbu...@sccb.sc.gov>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Using JFW in a Virtual Call Center environment.

It all depends on the specific software being used. There is no reason that it should not work, but frequently the proprietary software employs non-standard controls and other things that JAWS cannot handle easily without scripting.

David W Bundy
Assistive Technology Consultant
SC Commission for the Blind
POBox 2467