Hello Donna. This happens sometimes. I do not know why. It does not happen a
lot. What I usually do is just reboot the system.

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
tcors...@cfl.rr.com
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 8:52 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Weird Jaws

When I turned off the computer last night everything was fine.  When I
turned it on this morning, I had two versions of jaws running and it was
really funny hearing the stereo voices.  I could not tell which versions
were running, so unloaded one and then unloaded the other and then turned
Jaws back on with the hot key.  Weird Jaws!

Donna

Donna