From: <tcors...@cfl.rr.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 5:20 PM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Is this WLM, Windows 7, Jaws or what?

Type with no spaces, left parenthesis then Capital d and then right
parenthesis.

I was voting on something and did this and thought I was voting for the D
option and Jaws said martini glass.  I then called my sighted husband in to
look and it showed a martini.  Am I going crazy?  I don’t particularly like
martinis, but what the heck!

Donna
Donna