To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 9:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] mainstream OCR packages?

Misty,

Does this work with windows home 7.

Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Misty Dawn
Bradley
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 8:46 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com

Hi,
The scanner is an Epson Perfection V. 3300, and I got it at Staples for
about $100. It has four buttons on it, but I usually don't use them because
I do the scanning with the ABBYY Fine Reader software that came with the
scanner. It comes with some Epson software also for photos and other things,

but I mainly just use the OCR software.
Thanks,

Misty Dawn Bradley
mistydbrad...@gmail.com