Hi Again All,

I got the problem straightened out.  For whatever reason my Magic Jack was
causing the problem.  I unplugged the Magic Jack & everything is back to
normal.  Take care & have a happy New Year!

  From: Mike & Barbara
  To: Blind Computing
  Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 7:38 AM
  Subject: [Blind-Computing] Volume not going to 100%

  Hi all,

  Running XP Home.  For whatever reason my volume, from the system tray,
when
  I open the volume control & try to move the Playback volume to 100%, it
  stops at 70% & won't go any higher.  Anyone have any suggestions as to why
  this is happening.  This has never happened before!  All help will be
  greatly appreciated.  Thanks much, take care, & have a very happy New
Year!