Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 6:22 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Windows Explorer Not Responding

Thanks Rick!  I made the setting change and so far so good.
If it continues to work I'll name my first born after you.

-----Original Message----- From: Rick Justice
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 5:05 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com

Hi Denny,
While in Windows Explorer, go to Tools and then folder options.
Next, move to the view tab, and then the tree-view, and uncheck the
following:
show preview handlers in preview payne.
This problem does not occur on every Win7 machine, but we have found that
unchecking this option  has corrected the problem on several systems.
This crops up on some 32 and 64-bit systems.
HTH,
Rick Justice
----- Original Message ----- From: "Denny Huff" <g...@gatewayfortheblind.com>