To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 6:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Monitor is on, but no picture

Does anything at all come up on the screen during any part of the boot up
cycle? Also not to sound like a broken record but make certain that all
cables are connected properly. It might even be possible that your video
card has gone bad. Definitely try testing that monitor on another system
such as take it to a friend's house if you have to and see if it works at
that point.

You need to verify that it is the monitor or the card before you make any
other decision.
David Ferrin
A person who has a closed mind is afraid of learning.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Dicey" <adi...@bellsouth.net>