To my knowledge, NVDA has no equivalent to the JAWS cursor. But you can access "hidden" objects with a series of NVDA commands. To learn more about object navigation in NVDA, refer to sections 6.4 and 6.5 of the NVDA User Guide, the link for which can be found on the NVDA Help menu. Or perhaps you should consider joining the NVDA Support list whose members may be more knowledgeable about this subject than I am. To subscribe, visit the following web site and complete the requested information:

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scorpio Forever" <scorpio...@gmail.com>
To: "blind Computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 1:58 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] NVDA's Version of Jaws Cursor

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know if NVDA has a version of the Jaws cursor, and if so, how does one go about using it?

I don't imagine that the keystrokes are the same as the ones for activating and using the Jaws cursor, so if anyone has any idea how to accomplish this I would greatly appreciate some input.

Thanks.

Scorpio