To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 11:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Asking for a friend.

Hi John,

Read all the way through before doing the following;
1. Press Alt + V for the view menu.
2. Arro down to " Sort By " and press enter.
3. Arrow down and make sure received & ascending are checked.  If one or
both are not checked press enter on 1 of them and when you press enter it
will check that choice and take you out of the menu so, you will have to
press Alt + V again to go back in and chec the other box if necessary.  1
other note, If you want your emails sorted by name you want to check the "
From " selection and if you want your messages sorted by what time you
received them you will check " Received ." Checking From, & " Ascending "
will make your messages appear in alphabetical order with the A's at the
top
and the Z's at the bottom, checking From, & " Descending " will make your
messages come in reverse alphabetical order, the Z's at the top and the
A's
at the bottom.  Checking Received & " Ascending " will make your messages
appear by the time they were received with the oldest message appearing at
the top and newest message at the bottom.  Checking Received, and "
Descending " will make your messages appear with the newest messages at
the
top and oldest messages appearing at the bottom.
I know this is a long winded explanation but, maybe this will help someone
with less Jaws experience than yourself to understand the " Sort By " sub
menu choices.  Take  care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: JOHN O CARVALHO