Hi All,

I have the NLS Advanced player & the battery doesn't seem to be taking a
charge.  I have had the player plugged into a 120 volt AC socket for 15
hours & when pressing the information button the battery status states that
there is less than 1 hour of battery life left.  This is only the 2nd or 3rd
time I have charged the battery so, it wouldn't seem likely that I am
anywhere close to how many times the battery pack can be recharged.  In some
information I have, it states that the batteries can be recharged around 600
times.  All advice will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much, take care.