Hi All,

  Well, I finally got the 1 folder with its sub-folders converted from
approximately85% .EML files to roughly90% .TXT files.  The size of the
original folder before the conversion was 9.40GB, & after converting &
placing the new files in a new folder with the same folder structure, 1.75
GB!  I used a program called Potal Mail Converter from;

www.coolutils.com

I used the trial version so, I couldn't do anything with the attachments.
The Pro version has several options for dealing with attachments.  I thought
I would give y'all an update on the conversion process.  This Total Mail
Converter program is a kick in the a**!  Take care.