Hi
     I still get the same error message. I clicked the help link in winzip
and received the following message.
Message WZ13

This message is displayed if WinZip® was unable to open the requested
archive. Specific causes for this error include:

list of 6 items
• The archive file does not exist or is in use by another program.
• The specified folder does not exist.
• The file is not an archive.
• The archive has been damaged or corrupted.
• There were disk errors or insufficient memory while reading the archive.
• The archive contains invalid or illegal filenames.
list end
     I am not sure what to do. I tried two different computers with the same
result.

God bless,
Mark
God Loves you!