Solona closed down because its creator became very ill about two years ago and could no longer continue running it. Webvisum is alive and well and works with the latest version of Firefox.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anders Boholdt-Petersen" <english_corresponden...@boholdt-petersen.dk>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2012 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Is Solona closed

Hi again

Very thanks for your answer.

I am really sorry to hear that Solona is closed. Is it long time ago and do
you have a idea why Solona no longer exist?

Regarding Webvisum, I can note that their mailing list does not work, as you not can contact them via the form on the website. Therefore, I fear the day
when Webvisum also closes because there is someone who can maintain the
servers behind the website.

Has any person tried to found the people behind Webvisum via other medias
(e.g. Facebook)?

Very thanks.

Regards,
Anders
---Gerald Levy wrote---
Unfortunately, Solona is no more.  The only way to solve image captchas
without sighted help is to use Firefox with Webvisum.

Gerald