From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 1:16 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Temperature Program

Core Temp is a free utility that will display the operating temperature of
your CPU in the System Tray.  In general, if your CPU temperature approaches

60 degrees C, then your PC is in danger of overheating.  You can download
Core Temp  at:

http://download.cnet.com/Core-Temp/3000-2094_4-10794077.html

Gerald