thanks brad.
I  used to use it years ago, didn't know it still existed.
Niamh
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brad Dunsé" <li...@braddunsemusic.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] email clients

Eudora 7,.x is still very doable and simple.
There is an email list for it as well for blind users.

Brad

On 2/12/2012  05:10 AM Rick Justice said...
Hi Niamh,
You can try the following, it is a registry tweak for Windows Mail:

http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/Email/WinMail.exe

I use this on my Win7 box, and have installed it on several other systems
with no problems,
however, as with making any system changes, I would advise creating a
restore point before proceeding.
HTH,
Rick Justice