OK, here's some background; I'm using the Talking Checkbook software to manage my check accounts, registers and printing checks. The thing I don't much like about it is that I must order "Intuit Style" checks and these are notably more expensive than normal checks you order from your friendly, neighborhood branch of your conglomerate banking institution.

What I'd like to do is to define a MS Word template for filling out a normal check, but I suspect I'd need a printer that would be able to handle paper stock the size of those normal checks.

Can anybody offer any suggestions/advice on this?
----
Holland's Person, Bill
- "A WOMAN'S MIND IS CLEANER THAN A MAN'S BECAUSE SHE CHANGES IT MORE OFTEN!" - Source Unknown