To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] EML files

Hi Jacob,
The only way to import messages into Outlook Express is from another e-mail
client.
Outlook Express Import
Select Program
Select an e-mail program to import from:
Microsoft Exchange
Microsoft Internet Mail (32-bit Version)
Microsoft Internet Mail for Windows 3.1
Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook Express 4
Microsoft Outlook Express 6