Dear Friends,
I have these past 4 or 5 years used the AVG Paid version very successfully, it
is very JAWS friendly, and I got used to it and liked it.

However, not being able to find a Paid version "On Sale" at any of the local
Office supply stores, like Office Max, Office Depot, Staples, and not wanting
to spend the full cost for the AVG 2012($64) , I downloaded  the Free version.

I find that this version is pretty slow, that is it takes almost 3 times the
time to scan a folder, or my system's drive than the Paid version used to.

Is any one else having this same situation of AVG 2012 Free Version being very
slow?

Thanks for any responses.

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Join a Free Voice Chat Site Community on the Web!

Would you like to meet other  blind or visually impaired  individuals from
across the country and around the world?

Do you like challenging games, old time radio,adapted cooking techniques, book
clubs, Chess Chat, product presentations,  and much more?

Join our free chat community at

www.Out-Of-Sight.net

"Catch the vision, it's Out of Sight!"