I  just sufferred through this myself.  First, there are brandy new drivers for
the Refreshabraille on aph's website.  I can't send the link from this machine,
but if you can't find it, send me an Email to:
wstep...@everestkc.net
and I'll provide it with some instructions I just got from APH.  The other
thing, is that you cannot go through the JAWS utilities facility to make the
Refreshabraille your default display.  You have to go through the Braille
facility in JAWS to make that happen.
You may be able to use the older drivers on a 32 bit machine, not sure, but you
will definintely have to use the Braille and not the Utilities facility for
selecting the display.
Good luck and let me know if I can help further.

William S. Stephan
Procurement Analyst, Kansas City District National Contracting Organization

Building Strong(r)
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Office: 816-389-3801
FAX: 816-389-2029

Help us in Building Strong!  Please tell us how we are doing.  Visit our
Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) Website at:

http://ice.disa.mil/index.cfm?fa=card&service_provider_id=110800&service_category_id=14