From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of susan
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 3:26 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] accessibility of Kindle

Rick,
Have you had any experience with reading? I vaguely remember a podcast a
while back that suggested that it was pretty hard to navigate. I'm not sure
there's any real advantage for us with the Kindle app as for the sighted
user, and with initiatives like BARD it seems unlikely that Amazon will have
any real incentive to make the Kindle itself accessible.

Susan