Hi Cliff,
If you open the unsent message and copy it to the clip board, you can then delete the out box and the message will be gone and when you restart your computer the out box will be replaced without the unsent message. The out box is one of the default folders and will ve replaced with a new folder automatically when you restart your computer.
Brian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cliff Smales" <csma...@att.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 5:47 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] The mail didn't go through

A short time ago, I received a screen message that said:

"There are messages in your outbox. Do you wish to send them?"

To my dismay, it proved to be a message that has been sitting there for about two months.

I tried to send it, in the usual manor, but the message is still parked, there.

How do I get it to go forth?

I have a substancial volume of outgoing mail, and do not understand why this happened.

Cliff Smales