  From: Janie Degenshein
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 1:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Installing MSE

  Can you supply the direct link for windows 7 as my AVG is done in April.
  Will then be using MSE instead

  Keep Smiling,
  Janie Degenshein
  "Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
  Access Tech Consultant
  Facilitator of ECHO
  (Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
  President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
  Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
  www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
  jdege...@comcast.net