HI Alan,

When on YouTube you can also press F6, then control + C to copy URL, then control shift F6 to return to YouTube page.

-M

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Dicey" <adi...@bellsouth.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 8:34 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Need to get Youtube address from screen

Dear Friends,
I know this was discussed a lot, and I thought I knew how to do what I am asking, but it is not working now.

I do a search on Youtube, find what I want, then I want to get the Youtube address, so I can use it in my Youtube To Mp3 web site converter.
However, the Alt + D is not giving me the Youtube address.

What is this slow buck doing wrong?

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, Vice President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page: http://AmericanBlindChess.org