Hi Scorpio,

I was under the impression that you could hold down the left mouse button &
scroll down the list like you would for selecting text.  Thank you very much
for getting me straightened out on this!  Take care.

  From: Scorpio Forever
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 6:04 AM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Selecting Continuous & Non-Continuous
FilesUsingA Mouse

  Hi Mike,

  The person has to press and hold down the control key, then click on the
  files as they move down the list.

  Once all the files are selected, they can press the applications key, or
  right click the right right mouse button on any of the files, to get the
  context menu, or, if they're copying or moving the files, press the
  keystrokes as needed.

  Hope this helps.

  Scorpio