Hi All,

I ran across a tip on how to set the time for how long balloon messages will
stay up so you can have time to access them.  Here you go;

In Windows 7 it's under "Ease of Access".  Type Ease of Access in to the
search box in the start prompt. In the Ease of Access Center go to, "Make
it
easier to focus on tasks", and hit enter.
Near the end of the options that come up is a combobox with different time
settings to adjust the time
that those balloons stay on screen.
I adjusted mine to 1 minute which gives me enough time to find them and
click on them.  Hope this helps.  Take care.