Hi John & Jacob,

Thank you very much for your replies.  I have an account but, apparently I
was not going far enough down the page to find the movie vault link!  Thanks
again, take care.

  From: John Justice
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 10:30 AM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Blind Mice Mart Movie Vault Link

  Mike,
  First of all, you have to be a Blind Mice member.  So before you do
anything
  else, sign up and get your own account.
  The new web address is on the following page.
  www.blindmicemegamall.com
  The vault isn't accessible from the Home page.
  After you sign in, then you can see a lot more options.

  John and Linda Justice
  With guide dogs Jake and Zachary
  PERSONAL E-MAIL:  john_just...@verizon.net