Hi list:

I'm looking for a good SAPI 5 compatible voice/tts.
I'm running Windows 7 64-bit and I only have Anna which is default SAPI 5 voice
on Win 7.
I don't like Anna but she's better than Sam <smile>

I have some RealSpeak Solo voices installed but they seem to only work with
JAWS.

I want to use the voice with audio games and with JAWS if possible.
So it really needs to be SAPI 5 compatible.

Any suggestions for a good English voice?
I'm also looking for a better Norwegian voice but that's currently not a high
priority.

Thanks!