I wonder if yahoo could be doing some kind of maintenance work on their server.

Rosemarie

-----Original Message----- From: Kimsan
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 3:23 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Not receving Messages from yahoogroups

I made a post to a yahoo mailing group a couple of hours ago and usually I
get a copy of the post but did not get one. So, to answer your question, I
am not receiving yahoogroups email myself.

--
www.BlindAccessTraining.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Amaro" <mikeam...@earthlink.net>