It is a wicked Trojan that I had removed from my machine in the last few days.
While my machine is now clean it has permanently damaged my connection stacks
and I need to replace my hard drive, and I can't copy this one.

It seems the most effective method of dealing with it is using a program in
Malware Bites called Chameleon.  I think (but am not sure) it can only be
accessed through dos so I'm not sure how easy (or otherwise) it might be to use
with screen reading software.  I'm not up to that sort of computer maintenance
so I'm passing along my recent observation of how my tech dealt with it.  This
thing's primary target seems to be your internet connections, and it disables
or damages programmes like Malware bites which makes it tricky to deal with.

Best of luck!
Joy

Please take a few moments to browse and enjoy
my original artwork at:
www.tigerfeathers.ca