From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of dgcnc
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 7:53 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] How to Cancel a Print Job?

I am using Windows 7 with Jaws. I intended to send a file for printing to my
ink printer and because the Generic Text printer I have access to comes up
first, have sent the file to that instead and I do not want that embosser to
print that file when I next connect to it. What do I need to do to cancel
the print job?

Greg