I'll give it a try.

Is there anything special I'll need to know about installing or setting it up?

Arianna
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jac...@mailzone.co.za>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2012 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Need help with start menu in Windows 7

Well, this add-on, free software can make the windows7 start menu look and act a bit more like windows XP, if you want it to - and it also changes a couple of other interface features in windows 7 to make them act a bit more classic FWIW:
http://classicshell.sourceforge.net/

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker