Brian Lee

From: Negoslav Sabev
 Press alt+w and use tab, not the arrow keys. Otherwise ctrl+alt+n changes
view to normal or draft in 2007 ctrl+alt+o changes view to outline
ctrl+alt+p
changes view to print layout
Negoslav

From:
Dang Manh Cuong
Please check and make sure these settings has been set correctly
1. Open the office product wich you have this problem, such as ms word,
excel etc
2. Press alt to activate the ribond menu, navigate to view tab.
3. Arrow down to zume sub menu, open it by righ arrow. You should hear Jaws
read: "zume... button"
4. Hit enter on it, a dialog appear.
5. Set zume to 100% and press enter to save changes.
That's my settings on ms word 2010, and it work well.
Hope that help

Hope this got you squared away.  Take care.