From: "Trish" <pzoell...@tx.rr.com>
To: "Blind Computing List" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 10:57 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] XP and MSConfig Issue

I'm having yet another of those senior moments here with doing some changes
within ms config and now everytime I boot up my xp machine, I get that
message I'm in that selective startup mode, and need to know how to make it
go away please.

Thanks,
Trish
btw...window's 7 doesn't show that pop up after doing changes in ms config,
just knew y'all wanted to know this, right? grins