Hi Norman,

Rollback means that you go back to the prior / earlier or, to an older
driver.  Hope this helped.  Take care.

  From: Norman King
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 1:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] configuring a wireless card.

  Hi rick.
  What does rollback mean?

  -----Original Message-----
  From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
  [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Rick Justice
  Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 3:23 PM
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com

  Hi Norman,
  In the run dialogue, type the following and press enter:
  devmgmt.msc
  This will open the Device Manager, then tab once to open the tree-view.
  Press the letter N, for network adapters,once there, right arrow to open
it.
  Arrow to your wireless adapter, then press enter.
  You will be in the properties, so move to the driver tab, and tab to the
  option you want, and spacebar it.
  You can update, roll-back or uninstall the drivers.
  Just follow the prompts.
  If you need more, let us know.
  HTH,
  Rick Justice