Hi all
this clip board app is verry useful & accesseble
with jaws its new  & works fine with win7 it has a lot of options and
hotkeys  give it a try &  i wish one of you
 make a jaws script for  it to read the clip list  on the fly
the link for the app home page
choose free download link for the app download
http://www.cybermatrix.com/clipboard_magic.html?exe
enjoy...

On 5/12/12, Rick Justice <ricjust...@jaws-users.com> wrote:
> Hi Trish,
> Yes, although it was written for earlier 32-bit versions of Windows,
> it does work on my 64-bit version of Windows 7.
> I checked it out, before I posted about it.
> HTH,
> Rick Justice

hareth