From: "Russ Breitenstein" <russ.breitenst...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 8:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Question about mp3 gain

    After you have added the tracks you want to modify to the list box,
Press control-A to select all the tracks. Then go to the menu and select
Modify Gain and then select Apply Track Gain. The length of time it takes to
modify everything selected will depend on the number of tracks selected and
the length of the tracks. After the process is finished you will be able to
see the actual gain applied to each track. Tab to the Exit button and you're
good to go.

Hope this helps,

Take care,
Russ