Hi not sure if this is the right place for this email. When your reading a
email and your arrowing down, how can I get rid of the word greater ,greater
and it keeps repeating it self and reads the email?

Also, How could I get in to my contacts in outlook? I am running jaws 13 and
I have windows7. And I was wondering how do I get to my contacts I would
like to be able to see them and delet the ones I don't want on it anymore.

I also have Microsoft office 2007 is there a free up grade?

Does anyone know where to get freee games to down load to my lap top? I am
looking for adventure games. I have some on my Braille note and I would like
to also down load some to my Braille note also.

Is there a email list for the games.

Does anyone know have to set certain alarms for email, or down loads when
they are done?

Sorry one more question, I have outlook and I was wondering if there is a
way to hear when the emails are finished downloading. It will not tell me.
ane. I remember in outlook express all I had to do is press f5 and it would
refresh my page and tell me of the percentage of the down loaded emails