From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Debbie Worstman
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 5:20 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Saving podcast from blindcooltech?

 Thank you for this suggestion, right clicking does bring up a menu, but
save as target is not on the list of options.
The only save prompt is save as background, and it is unavailable.
I tried using the context menu and got the same list.
Does anyone have any other ideas on how I can save these podcasts, to listen
to on the VR. Stream.
Thank you