I need to know what to do when I want to attach something to an email and
the default location is my documents, but if the item resides in a different
folder, then how do I find it to attach it?

Usually I have to move it to the my documents folder as I'm going through
the menus to attach something, if I shift tab upon evoking the Alt I, my
documents is listed along with few other folders, but not the one I want.
The folder is a new folder created in my "Trish" main folder, but it never
shows up in this list to find items I wish to attach to the email.

I don't seem to have much luck with the browse feature in this instance, can
anyone help with this query?

Thanks,

Trish