From: "Rich De Steno" <ironr...@verizon.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 2:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] dodge city desperados instructions

Yes it is free.  Here are the links for all four free games.  Dodge City
is the last link:

Here is the link for Atlantic City Blackjack:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8938503/acbj31w.zip

Here is the link for Destination Mars:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8938503/mars31w.zip

Here is the link for Run for President:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8938503/rfp41w.zip

Here is the link for Dodge City Desperados

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8938503/dcd20w.zip

Rich De Steno