Hello there;

Did you mean to say f6?
F5 will do nothing for you.

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Annette Carr
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 10:33 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Cannot activate some links in I.E. 8

I have used both Insert+ESC and F5 with no change.  I am not losing focus as
I remain on the link I am trying to activate.  I've used Control+Tab to move
away from that tab and added the Shift key to the command to move back with
no difference.  The problem is definitely website dependent as I can go back
to the problem sites and continue to experience the problem.

Annette