  From: Maria Campbell
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 6:28 PM
  Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Turning Off The Mouse Pad

  I don't know about your laptop. On mine there is an itty bitty button
  right behind the mouse pad that turns it off.
  Also I can go to my system tray and turn it off from there. I have
  Windows 7 on a Toshiba laptop.
  You might look for something like synaptic pointing device.

  Sunny Day
  Maria Campbell
  lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

  When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
  Then the world will know peace.