cut and paste
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom" <tclar...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 9:01 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Save as...NLS digital books

Hi,
I'm trying to learn what and how to do what is needed to put a saved/downloaded NLS digital audio book, on a digital cartrige. Friends are telling me to open the folder with my downloaded books (in my documents), and then go to File, and select Save as, (I know about F12, but nothing happens when I hit it), and there's no Save as when I open File (alt + F), so I can't select where to move the file. Any one know what I need to do, since there has to be a way. I'm speculating it's due to it being a digital book, but since I'm lost, any one got an answer? I use Windows 7. Tom .